Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

there is no place like home for the Holidays/price paid for Christ

So I may not be able to go ot NJ for christmas as we planned to go see the rest of my family it is snowing really bad on the east coast right now and planes are all backed up and we have to fly stand by and with all the rollovers from other flights we probably wont be able to go. and it breaks my heart because of the crazy schedual last year i missed all major events in my family besides holidays ie my sister graduation from college and her senior recital.and so this year is starting off to be like the same way because another thing that is stopping us from flying is the fact that i have to be home on the morning of the 28th for ministry team and i cant afford to be late and my mom said we could try to fly on another day but ther is a possiblity we could get stuck and i wouldnt be able to get back in time...so in a way i kinda feel like its my fault and this another reason i want to go to NJ because i havent seen my family very often and it makes me sad because my family is big on togetherness...I probably should exspress this to my mother but i havent but we were planning on leaving on wed so if you could just be in prayer that we will be able to go and get back in time for me to start mt stuff. that would be wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment